- Ran some errands in Red Wing before heading up to the twin cities.
- Locked my keys in my trunk while waiting for a haircut.
- Spent a good chunk of the afternoon waiting to get my hair cut.
- Shoutout to Tony Ernst for letting me use his drill press to make holes for the next step in the paintings I'm working on.
- Went home to Cottage Grove for my brother Chandler's grad party. He is heading to the University of Minnesota, Duluth next week.
- Stopped by my former professor Priscilla Briggs' house where she is having a studio sale this weekend to raise money for photography book she is putting together. It was really nice to catch up and talk art with her. I also got to meet her friend Judy, a printmaker who has done work for Red Dragonfly Press here at the anderson center.
- Purchased two photos for my collection.
- Made it back to Red Wing, and put in some time at the studio figuring out how to construct the paintings I'm working on.
- Had a Skype meeting with my collaborator for the Chatfield show. We are close to deciding on a title.